pot warriors!!

Discussion in 'General' started by MyRuca, Jan 12, 2010.

1. to become a pot worrior youve gotta use the resin off your fingers after you scrape a bowl/pipe as war paint....

then you are a pot warrior.. not very effective right?

but take the pot from a pot warrior, then all you have left is a warrior....

scarey thought eh??

keep the pot in war! then there will be no effective warriors tp piss off! lol

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Man you're fuckin blitzed haha.

It's a cool idea though for real, everyone should really do this.

:bongin:

3. but with pots on our heads right??? lol:smoking:

4. So wait *giggle* who 're we fighting again?! :smoking:

5. EVERYONE!

It's a world-wide conquest. (If we have enough smoke bombs to get everyone high enough to join us, then we'll all be on the same side and viola: world peace)

6. i uhh.... dont remember man!!! hehe:smoking::bongin::smoking:

7. thats what im sayin man!!!!! so how do we get the whole world stoned at the exact same time...? hmmm..:smoking:

8. I just went outside, naked, stoned and with a pot on my head holding a joint....no one to throw shit at though. Did I fail?

9. OMG!!!! I JUST LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD! YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA!!!!!

no. you did not fail. 100% succeeded there buddy! HAHAHA!!!!
    man, now i wanna do it! :p

10. Yeah. But it's cool, that's what's good about the pot army soldier, there are infinite re-starts. So just go inside and toke up, and wait for us to tell you to come outside.

Think of what you did as a trainiing mission. :)

11. Yeah, you guys are right...still, I'm not putting any clothes on....just in case shit hits the fan. :smoking:

12. dude im always naked (when laws will let me) just for that reason!!!

haha. i came into the world naked! gunna go out naked! thats my motto! but like he said... infenit restarts... so theres no goin out! haha :smoking:

13. The social group is up and running! Tonight's mission, sleep!

14. Did I just time travel back to middle school?

15. Gonna have to go a bit further back than that to be apart of this click. :p

16. #16 NORRIN RADD, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    I don't want to be a part of this "clique". I was referring to how nonaged you all sound.

17. nonaged...? is that a word?
    and who cares! STAY YOUNG! IT MAKES THE WORLD MORE FUN!

18. fuck your squad.

19. :L this thread has so much win

20. at risk of sounding like a complete idiot.... (oh well) what is "so much win"....???:confused: