Pot vs. Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by EMACMOE, Nov 25, 2007.

1. I've actually never been around my dogs baked. I'm usually either out and come back sober, not home at all that night, or when I come back they're sleeping somewhere other than my room.

2. my cat and all my friends pets always seem more loving and im an animal person so its not like its changing my attitude towards them, i always give them attention but they always seem more cuddly like my cat will follow me everywhere, it just to weird of a thing to picture a pet smoking and im against getting them high

3. My cat would be suchhhhh a stoner. He already acts like one hahahahaha. My dog is like this maternal, totalitarian sheep dog... haha, so probably not.

4. Haha if im ever smoking on my porch ill blow a couple hits in my dogs ear.

5. Now I got a dog I can answer my own thread... this little dog (currently unnamed) is very very pot friendly like without an invite friendly She tends to follow whoever has a sack or blunt in their hand. I havent tried to get her lit or anything she just naturally comes.. and tries to eat it... so Im gonna confirm shes down for the cause....

6. My dog doesn't like pot, he leaves the room whenever a lighter is sparked.

My cat loves it though, as I frequently get him blazed. I think it helps him deal with recovering from his cat-nip addiction :smoke: