Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot vocab?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andtheyalllaugh, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. Here in Australia we don't use terms such as "dank" or "Piece"
    we only refer to bud as Bush or Hydro. As long as I have been smoking, i havent really ever heard anyone use named strains, or even talking bout strains really. We call a carb a shotty, and we call a piece a conepice.

    Just wanting to know any other countries pot vocab.

Share This Page