Pot vending machines may be coming to San Diego-(MMJ)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by sachidananda, Mar 8, 2013.

1. "GreenBox" (patent pending)

2. LOL I can picture this now, a croud of people without med cards standing next to a machine. Waiting for a person with a med card to come buy so they can ask them to get something for them and pay them with cash.

3. No kidding. What's wrong with just having shops instead of eliminating those potential jobs replaced by machines?

4. they best chain it to the sidewalk... i could see some dumbass's sliding it in a truck

5. Reminds me of a Breaking Bad episode lol

6. Fucking Barbershop 1.

7. pshttt you know someone is gunna pull upto that shit with a pickup truck and a whole mess of tools and steal that fucker.

people already do it to atms and other dumb shit they sure as shit would do it to this

8. #9 JWest, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    My understanding is that these are kept inside of dispensaries as a means of safely and securely storing inventory. They are armor plated and weigh about 800 pounds, according to the article.

Again, you're not going to find this in a mall or something, it's going to be in a dispensary anyway. You can't just get a friend to scan their card or something like that.

9. Oooh okay, that clears up my thoughts about that.
    Although 1 more question. Would the purchasing limit be the same for the machines as buying normally from a bud tender?
    Would these machines make dispencerys technically open 24/7?