pot & urge to poo

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gravitybongboy, Dec 31, 2011.

1. i have been a smoker for a long time. i stopped for a long time. recently started smoking every day again, but something new happened. every time i go to roll a joint or pack a bowl i get a crazy urge to take a sh * t. important to note that its not after iv smoked that i have to poo, its before, getting my hands on a nice bud, smelling it, breaking it up, or even just thinking about preparing to smoke makes me have to drop a deuce. its kind of funny but weird bc this never happened to me before i recently started smoking this new bud. and when i say its a crazy urge i mean it. ill be breaking up the weed and get the urge, and if i dont run to the crapper ill probably sh * T my pants. i was just wondering if this is common. perhaps my brain is associating weed with bowl movements or something. bizarre huh?

2. Could be a number of things but i have the same thing happen to me.

I blame it on the anticipation to smoke. Lol i get all excited and shit when im packing a fat salad bowl, and right when i go outside to smoke i gotta rock a mean shit. :mad:

So i have to sneak back inside, Take a shit, Sneak back outside and smoke.

Then sometimes take another shit after i smoke or watch tv or something.

3. Hahaha happens to me and my friend so much. Its definitely cuz we're excited to get blazed

4. #4 Milkyrip, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    [quote name='"gravitybongboy"']i have been a smoker for a long time. i stopped for a long time. recently started smoking every day again, but something new happened. every time i go to roll a joint or pack a bowl i get a crazy urge to take a sh * t. important to note that its not after iv smoked that i have to poo, its before, getting my hands on a nice bud, smelling it, breaking it up, or even just thinking about preparing to smoke makes me have to drop a deuce. its kind of funny but weird bc this never happened to me before i recently started smoking this new bud. and when i say its a crazy urge i mean it. ill be breaking up the weed and get the urge, and if i dont run to the crapper ill probably sh * T my pants. i was just wondering if this is common. perhaps my brain is associating weed with bowl movements or something. bizarre huh?[/quote]

Dude I feel you, sorta.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm about to shit my pants and then I rip my bong and then the urge to shit goes away, vice-versa too.

I can't say I get the urge to shit before I smoke though.

5. Lol I kinda relate. But I usually roll while I'm taking a shit....

6. When i first started smoking yeah, guess it was because i was excited i was about to get high lol

7. Smoking for straight year and thats excatly what i have to do idky lol i always shit before i smoke ( only if im home ) if im out i dny have to lol idky its only at home thoe but at least im not the only one lol

8. same thing happens to me. i was debating whether or not to start a thread about this earlier...lol.

9. No, but smoking always makes me feel like I've got to take a piss for no reason. I usually just ignore it.

10. good to know im not alone hahaha

11. Wow, i thought i'd come in here and everyone would be like wtf?

I've never had that happen to me, in any way hahaha

That's gotta be some weird.. shit?

12. haha weird shit. it really is man. it never happened to me in my highschool days. just started happening recently, i think it might be this particular strain. like in grandmas boy. i think it was called brown bomber weed. "cuz it makes you shit your pants duuude"

13. [quote name='"rhapbus"']Wow, i thought i'd come in here and everyone would be like wtf?

I've never had that happen to me, in any way hahaha

That's gotta be some weird.. shit?[/quote]

Lmao, I'm with you buddy. Kinda surprised at the reaction to this thread. Never had that happen to me.

14. like other people have said, I sometimes feel like I have to take a shit or piss after I smoke. I usually do have to take a piss, weed makes you pee. But I dont think I've ever taken a shit when high, weird.

15. no if i have to take a shit ill get stoned first

16. Yeah it works relaxing, and they say most or alot of the stress you have builds up in your intestines/stomach beleive it or not.

So when you smoke it totally chillaxes, which makes you go #2.
    Lol, thought I may've been the only one.

Happy crapping :hello:

17. I have to shit +10 times a day if I don't use mmj lol

but i'm sick...i'm sure it's not like that for everybody

18. usually when i wake and bake..every day..but i'll usually have to take a mean shit after the first hit or so...

19. My friend and I were just talking about this. That's how I ended up on this thread.
    I don't seem to have to go until we finally roll it. Then right as rotation starts, I get the "urge".

20. The hell were u searchin to find this?