Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot-tv

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vatoloco, Jan 28, 2003.

?

do you watch pot-tv?

1. what the hell is it?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. can't get enough of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. don't have the time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. have too much time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. http://www.pot-tv.net/

I was just wondering how many of our blades watch this...my favorite shows are Tommie Morgan and the Marijuana Man Show.

2. i like all the tv episodes that deal with weed

3. i dont know what these shows are. when are they on and everything? i have seen episodes where they based it on pot, like the man show. i think i know what you aer talking about.
    peace

4. what the hell is it? is it just episodes on the net like cloud10.org? i think i saw somthing about a weed tv channel in high times.

5. Go to the link and see for yourself, they've got great info on all the elements surrounding mj. This week Marijauna Man did a show on the benefits of carbon monoxide and oxygen. It was all about growing. Keep in mind that Marc Emery is the owner of pot-tv so you'll hear his name and seed company alot.

6. looks dope. this comp sux cant watch the episodes. wait till i get my comp fixed :)

7. See i can't afford cable tv, so i watch alot of pot tv some of the best shows are tommy morgan, marijuana man, weedy wednesday, and of course shake n baked, i highly recommend everyone to check it out!

8. That's what I'm saying. I'm surprised more blades don't know about pot-tv!

9. HIGH All, been a reg'ed user there since 99' and have loved it ever since.

10. what? i have never heard of it? what is it?