Pot Travel???

Discussion in 'General' started by trudeau84, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Whats Your Best Idea On Flying with Pot ??

2. i wouldnt recommend doing this but...

you know those little silver pill canisters with the rubber seal and the lid, water and air tight = smellproof

3. lol
    here comes the old balls routine...

4. A buddy I know took a cigeret pack full of joints on a plane and he was fine, but I personaly wouldn't do that. There are plenty of ways to get it on the plane the problem is the drug dogs could be around the airport.

5. I brought back a half o of some cali weed from vegas when I've been in november. I've been there at least ten times and never seen dogs or anything in the airports. I strapped the sack to my sack, and made sure I emptied all my metals into the bin and boom, onto the plane.

6. jsut search man. there has been so many topics on this, and they all end up being like 5 pages. its depressing, somehow

7. hehe some know that I just moved out of state a few months ago. During that time I've been completely dry. I came home for Christmas and bought myself a quarter. When it came time to fly back, I rolled up and taped my bag shut and looped the bag around my balls. no smell, no big discomfort and no way of detection unless they were really groping at me. It was real easy but I'd recommend doing this for domestic flights only and only if you've flown recently and know the kind of security that the airport has.

8. im about to travel on a plane back home from college. they have the best dankest weed, that kind that you see pictures of online. im gonna bring back about a gram, and im going with the sack idea. im scared as hell, but logicly it should work...

9. its not worth it for just a gram, take more man.

10. roll little tiny pack of bud with celophane, pull out as many of your molars as you can, and stuff the holes with those packs. they look like fillings on xrays.

or...you know...buy weed where you land. it's not as though it's hard to come by...anywhere.

11. yeah you should take @ least a couple of grams
    :smoking: :smoking: