Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot tourism for Colorado and Washington debate in courts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Debating the future of cannabis in America

The other states are going to follow suite, it's not fair that only Colorado and Washington can do this...

This is going to blow up nation wide, people are going to demand, if its good enough for Colorado and Washington its good enough country wide.

2. If anyone complains OH MAN THIS WILL MAKE ALL THE POT HEADS COME HERE it's like, of course it will if it's illegal everywhere else lololo

3. People travel great distance to experience amsterdam pot tourism, I think many will drive a couple states to get in on this legal pot.

4. I agree people will see its not a problem and brings in good taxes and will want legalization, not sure how many...

but I just have to ask, whats the relevance of the article? The article seems to be about growing and the oddities that come with it and being legal

5. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']I agree people will see its not a problem and brings in good taxes and will want legalization, not sure how many...
    [/quote]

That combined with the realization that once a neighboring state becomes legal, your not stopping anything and just missing revenue. There is no way surrounding states can stop the flow of cannabis from legal areas within our own boarders. Only the south is that backwards and ignorant.

6. Ugh, one of the only things I dislike about legalization is the commercialization of marijuana. I can just see it now...

"Buy our bud, grown in the highest quality facilities!"

"Buy our nutrients, the best in the world! *according to us*"

Blah blah, thats why I'm just gonna grow my own.

Don't get me wrong, I think legalization is the obvious solution, but one of the downsides is when companies create shitty products and then sell them to people as a high quality product, basically scamming them out of their money. Things like that I'm not looking forward to, having to hear about people who bought some great product labeled "weed miracle gro" or something and then it doesn't work like it should. But the pros of legalization far outweigh the cons.

7. Only thing is that happens a lot now! LOL
    The amount of times I get told guy has Jesus OG kush haze cheese and I just don't ever call him again.

That and you have all this nutrogrow shit now that needs flushing because it's full of crap. :/

8. Just bought my cannabis cup tickets and booked fight and hotel room this weekend. Ill be departing from chicago! :hello: