Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StonedApe, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I've made this a few times and it gets me REALLY high. I found that it works best if I use at least 2-3 grams. I'm using weed that already been vaporized with a Vapor Genie, but it still has enough THC to get the job done.

To make it I put the weed in a tea bag and let it boil in milk (2 cups) for 20-25 minutes on low heat. The high took about 1-2 hours to kick in, but it was really good and lasted several hours.

So anyways, I just thought I'd share, and if anyone knows any better way to make tea, please share :)

2. Does tea made with pot taste bad??

3. edit: I read your post kinda weird the first time, idk why

Yeah, pot makes the milk taste bad if that's what you mean. I usually just hold my nose and chug it (you won't taste it as much if you can't smell it).

If you're asking if I actually EAT the weed after I take the teabag out, yeah I use the left over weed to make firecrackers, which also taste bad. Those have not gotten me really high yet, probably because the THC is all used up, or I need to use more bud.

4. Why not process it first in some oil or butter, rather than do no more than barely heat up your bud in that amount of time :happy:

If you processed some cannaoil before you made the tea, you could just put that in your tea and it will be much more potent and use MUCH LESS herb.

You didnt do much with milk and 25 mins on low heat. You might as well just eat the avb plain and it will do more for you lol