Pot Tat

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by koolkidmike28, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ehh, i dunno man, so plain an theres for sure thousand upon thousands of people who have it.

2. the only bodily changes that will drastically affect a tat would be a result of using steroids or eating disorders. ive been losing weight so asked my guy who does my work when i got my last piece, he knows his shit.

3. To the people that were saying theres not enough blades, there can be anywhere from 3-11 blades on a cannabis leaf sometimes even 13:eek:

4. I would like to start with a plain tattoo because it has to mean a lot to me and I want to know it is going to have a meaning for my entire life. Even if I stop smoking MJ one day my mothers memory will remain in it I am only 19(Month of 20 :p) my life could change so much in the future so I am trying to leave room to add in the future.

Are you sure a shitload of people would have it? I mean someone above us did not even get it at first. No one I know can even remember how to count with roman numerals.

Not trying to start a fight or debate feel free to PM. As I have said its a lifelong decision and I want to cover every angle and ask every question possible.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"Apu"']

I would like to start with a plain tattoo because it has to mean a lot to me and I want to know it is going to have a meaning for my entire life. Even if I stop smoking MJ one day my mothers memory will remain in it I am only 19(Month of 20 :p) my life could change so much in the future so I am trying to leave room to add in the future.

Are you sure a shitload of people would have it? I mean someone above us did not even get it at first. No one I know can even remember how to count with roman numerals.

Not trying to start a fight or debate feel free to PM. As I have said its a lifelong decision and I want to cover every angle and ask every question possible.[/quote]

I think it's an awesome tat man. A lot more classy than a big pot leaf in the middle of your back.

6. I think I would just get "IV XX"

My idea is to get it on my wrist/forarm. Just low enough that I can wear business wear and have it not be seen in a professional setting. I want to get the letters/numerals thick, colored in, kinda make it look like a cuff around my forarm/wrist. with lines like "______" connecting the tops and bottoms of the letters. Kinda hard to explain, kinda high right now, so not sure I'm doing a good job explaining it lol

Also, I saw some one comment that thousands of people probably have it. Yes that's true, and it is a drawback. But I thought of the idea before ever seeing it on some one and still want to get it. And it is also kinda plain and simple tatt... but thats why I want it. I kinda like the bold utilitarian crisp look of it.

7. thank you! copied from one of my very own leaves :hello:

8. [​IMG]

this is my tat i gave myself
    (ignore the small cherries ;)

9. Cannabis can produce any number of odd blades. I've seen 1-17