Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot stupidity by Insurance companies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sevenleafcowboy, May 28, 2002.

1. what is the matter with people ? I can understand not being high 24/7 but dont knok it ! I mean It calms my nerves after doin business allday I run my own airconditioning company I choose not to smoke during work because of offending some customers but I don't care If my employees smoke on there own time. hell I smoke with them.but I don't like the Insurance company's I'm tryin to fine one that is not pot stupid; accidents happen big fuckin deal I pay for the Isurance the Insurance should pay for the damn accident and not tell me They can't because the employee or my self smoked a joint the Infringment on my privatelife or right to lifestyle. I'm just confused about this pot stupidity by the health insurance companies. you can have alcohol in your system and be hung over as hell and thats ok ! or even prescription drugs that cause drowseyness or temporary memorie loss but not a harmless joint! whats your view?

2. maybe because pot is illegal were you live?