Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot snobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbalHarmony, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Regardless of the reasoning, I read it and loved every second of it.

2. yeah once you move out of mommy and daddy's and have a job you will be a "pot snob". In high school i smoked a ton of shwag and shit didnt care as long as it got me high. now i will go a year without any bud before i would even consider smelling shwag. for the money the chronic is the better deal. yes you technically get more with shwag but in reality it is less. Shawg is a waste of time and lungs. You get a headache-y high with a tired feeling and just an overall crummy high. chronic you get a quick clean awesome high that lasts.

3. I hate buying shwag, its like buying half of the weight in seeds

4. some of you are real weed snobs. Shipp isnt supposed to be bright green, its better after curing for awhile so it isnt so harsh. . As long as there is no mold on it light brownISH is good.

5. well, im no fan of people being dicks about having dank weed. but, i can see why. i have only had mids once, and man it just sucked. got me almost as high as dank, but it tasted like shit. i never bought from the dealer again. i can totally understand people who would only smoke dank. personally, if i had some mids i would just roll it in a blunt, but i wouldnt wana smoke it any other way.

6. Yeah my sisters a total snob. she'll go dry for weeks because she refuses to buy mids. Like OP said, why not smoke it? It'll get you high anyways. -__-

7. [quote name='"420girlie"']Your lucky it's past my bed time, or I would have to ream your ass!

Just remember, 16 year olds have feelings too, and it was probably really hard for them to scam the money off of their parents to buy that weed, so it's pretty harsh to try and scam them.[/quote]

When I was 16 I had 2 jobs, and a 3.2 GPA.

8. pink and blue weed would be awesome!
    And I know one guy who I smoke with, and I usually buy the shit for him from my dealer cause he doesn't have any hook ups, and I get good mids for 5 a G but he has to smell it, and inspect it, and all this other shit before he thinks he wants it. When I buy from my dealer, I hand him the money, he goes inside, comes back out, I give him a quick bro-handshake, and walk away with weed in my hand.

9. I never smoked until I got mmj so I might be a little different but I really dislike smoking cannabis of poor quality.

10. [quote name='"420girlie"']Hell yeah, some people are just stupid, havn't they heard the saying don't judge a book by it's cover. i'm for smoking weed no matter what it looks like. As long long as it gets me high, it could be pink and blue for all I care.[/quote]

That would be awwwwwesome.