Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot snobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HerbalHarmony, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Its all cool if someone wants to be a pot snob, but respect mine. What I smoke gets me high. I'm glad you have to money to blaze up that Alaskan Thunderfuck. I don't have that kind of scrilla right now so I just stick with my mids ($100/oz.).

2. Haha man I know exactly what you mean. There are a lot of pot snobs in that city. Yes they get nice nug but a lot of them are rude when it comes to just regs, it can be annoying =\ Honestly I would love to buy amazing weed everytime I picked up, but it isnt cheap around here and my financial situation doesnt really allow me to do it so I usually have regs. In the end I just like to get high.

3. haha cornflake man, you need to give your mom the hookup!

4. edit: DON'T INSULT OTHER MEMBERS

and on a personal note don't pick on Okie!

-Krazi

5. don't be talkin smack about okie...

you'll piss a lot of people off.

edit: had to remove the quote

6. lol,..all because someone got their painties in a bunch about the nonformation of a paragraph.....
    they push that in schools these days ya know. along with punctuation and grammar. should take a class on manners and social skills.....

7. I tried, she says it wouldn't be right to use her sons connections. I even offered to buy it for her so she could get it cheaper.

8. some weed just tasteslike shit.

9. well.... theres different ways of lookin at it. like really, smokin shwag, for me, is pointless. all it does is give me a headache and put me to sleep. so if its around its not that i dont smoke it because "im better than it" or anything like that, just that its a waste on me, so i dont smoke so theres more to go around for everyone else.

10. my pops homies are pot snobs........

11. I spend alot of money on weed, and i prefer to smoke quaity buds, not that swagg stuff. Only because its tastes a WHOLE lot better and its clean. Swagg just has that dirty smokey taste unlike good bud.

Around here we can get four types of pot:

1. Swagg- bad tasting crappy city dirt (lots of seeds), thats your last resort. only get in 20s and lower.

2. Mids- Good quailty Swagg (few seeds) better taste than normal swagg. Cheap 1/8s $25-30

3. B.C. nugs- Great Color dence nugs great for a bowl pack, nice red and orange hairs wonderful taste.

4. Headies Pot- Bright Green Airy nugs. Bruns fast, but has the most NON-POT taste out there.

12. ive been smoking for quite a few years and i have become pritty selective about my pot. There has been nights when my friends were smoking a blunt of schwag or regs or whatever you want to call it. That hsit just makes me sleepy and have a headache. I work hard for my money and i always have some nice connects i can pick up headies or just good buds. I live in NY so the prices are alittle high, but i just think its so worth it esppecially if you are smoking a bong cause it wont take that much to get you high.

dank/kind/dro- 35-40 1/8, 70-80 1/4, 125-150 1/2, 175-250 oz.

headies i usally cant get more that a quarter because most people only pick up a oz or 2. Usually is about 100 a quarter.

So if that shit ended up being purple haze it would have been well worth the 100 bucks. I wish i could find some 100 quarters of hazee lol.

I dont think it is a age thing. I think pot selectivity depends on the person.

13. I used to only buy dank when I lived at home, but since I moved out on my own, it's rather unaffordable. Especially making what a dishwasher makes for a living.

I smoke mid - low grade weed, because that's all I can afford. The rest goes to food, bill collectors, and the land lord.

14. i go with the theory if it gets u high smoke it....

15. Don't actually hate on these people. Once you've smoked a lot of high quality, its alot harder to get high from lower qualities. I used to smoke highs so much that i didnt even wanna smoke mids for the harshness, i jus felt like the high wasnt worth it.

16. Dude, you are a fucking legend.

17. I always try to get dank because of my tolerance, one bowl of dank and I'm good - to achieve the same thing with mids is around two maybe three bowls. I'll still smoke schwag instead of nothing anyday though. :hello:

18. 7 years later, random thread is revived.

19. Why do you write a story like you're typing the lyrics to a rap song?

20. Could be because I'm rapping.

Could be because I accidently and repeatedly hit the "enter" key while typing.

Could be it was 7 years ago and I don't remember.

Take your pick.