Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Smokers Today Suck.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Slumerican, Jul 20, 2012.

1. I remember when I first started smoking, which was only 5 years ago, not super long, people would just call you and ask to smoke. I would just call some friends whenever I had some and invite them over to chill. Nowadays? Anytime people call me, they ask if I have money, or any to throw in. I don't like to be a mooch, trust me, but as soon as I say I'm dry they want nothing to do with me. People just get worse as time goes on.

2. There are good people everywhere, they're rare, but you gotta find them. If your friends only want to hang out with you to smoke your weed, ditch them. Your better off getting high on your own, and they're certainly not worth your time. In reality, most people just suck.

Would you believe that? I'm a misanthrope whose positive enough to still believe there are good people out there. I'll finish off with some lyrics

"It all comes back to you, you're bound to get what you deserve. Try and test that, you're bound to get served."

The best advice I can give, is to be a kind and positive person, and to be patient for the positivity to come back at you.

3. Even though I'm younger and have only been smoking a year, I couldn't agree more. I love just calling a couple of friends and smoking with them, and whoever has bud has bud and we smoke and don't worry about every dollar and who's smoked how much of who's weed...idk though maybe its just cause I don't really have to worry about money at the moment and have a steady supply...I guess I could see how if someone barely had enough to get some weed or was dry/almost out they'd wanna keep track exactly more...sorry for my long run on sentence ramble I'm really stoned

4. I completely agree, and thank you for the dose of Sublime friend. I think it's where I live, I swear this is where dreams come to die. But yeah, I just get angry at all the people that I have such good times with can change so drastically, it does make me feel like I'm wasting my time.

5. My friends still just smoke with me to smoke, we still throw down on it sometimes but we smoke each other up. Thats Top City hospitality son.

6. Nahh, you're good. And I get you, I'm just tired of being so free with my bud to people who don't return the favor. Maybe everyone got cheap as they got older. Which makes me wish I was younger again.

7. I envy you dude. I really do.

8. Shit man, around here people call you, have dank and don't mooch. Move somewhere else. :smoke:

9. Well you're definitely right that it could be your city. I'm from Miami and everyone there is utterly rude and I feel like everyone just hates each other there.

Right now, I'm vacationing in Portland, Oregon and the atmosphere is completely different. You actually see lots of people out on the streets, the people are very nice and polite, people actually acknowledge your presence (in Miami everyone pretty much ignores each other).

I really want to move, coming to Oregon made me realize how much I hate Miami. Consider moving if you're really not happy where you're living.

10. Hopefully soon. College is raping my finances with a smile on it's face.

11. I definetly agree with that...I guess I'm lucky because my close friends always smoke me out and me them, but when I repeatedly smoke someone out and they don't return the favor i agree it gets annoying

12. You might enjoy Miami better if you were a coke fiend. Haha. But yeah, I need to leave this place. Being a steady smoker makes you more influenced by your environment, and here, it's such a shitty vibe. Nothing but rednecks and trailer trash.

13. Well, people around me don't know how to manage smoking into their daily lives and try to tell me they had to "grow up" and stop. So, that's the kind of people I'm surrounded by.

14. Ah I see...being 20 and in college most of my friends aren't concerned about "growing up" right low, more like lighting up ! Ha! :hello:

15. Yeah maybe. There's nothing to do here except get fucked up, party, and fuck bitches. I'm too mature for that shit, it never even interested me in the first place (not the fucking girls part lol).

But yeah like I said, sometimes a change of scenery might be all you need. Rednecks bother me, so I'd probably kill myself in your shoes. And while you're at it, I would personally just move to an mmj state and get it over with.

In reality, most people just suck and you're gonna come across lots of shitty people throughout your life. So I recommend just learning to be happy on your own, it sucks having to be depenedent on people to be happy. We really ought to learn to love each other more.

16. Yeah, I've never been a fan of drinking and partying either. And luckily I have a stoner girlfriend, so that last part is covered. Haha. I want to man, medical bud sounds like a dream right now. I would probably faint just walking into a dispensary. I've been on my own my whole life, I even enjoy smoking by myself more than with others most times, as weird as that sounds, if it does at all.

17. I feel ya OP. I live in Lawton, Oklahoma & it is pretty horrible here. It's hot and there ain't shit to do. The people here in this town tend to be so lame too. Rednecks/Trailer Trash, Thugs/Thug Wannabe's, Racist/hateful people...I think you get the point. I've tried making friends and they just screw me over by stealing money or objects to pawn off just so that they can buy some bud:(. Which upsets me because petty thieves who steal just to get a little high make cannabis look so bad like its crack or meth or something. It's pathetic but the bright side is that I've realized that my momma taught me better than to be a lousy thief.

I'm sick of this place:(

18. My mates will usually just chuck me like 15 or 20 dollars and I'll shout them all night haha :)

19. Yea I definitely have friends like that, but we for the most part were all cool about it, I have a close group of friends who wont even thing twice about smokin you up though, when moneys hard to come by you know when your sharing with good friends that it'll come back around when your dry. Hopefully at least

20. well, most of the time older people dont give a shit, because either they settle down, and dont give a shit about getting high as fuck, a buzz would do them good, and if theres someone to share it with they will. most of my friends my age smoke, but there is no smoking people up, theres only throwing in. and most the time, whoever chips in the most gets to keep the rest, wich pisses me off because they would call me up to see how much i have just so they could 1 up me and keep the bud thats left over. its usualy not much, just a gram or so, but still. and i live in the fakest city in the fucking world, i know people who live here that have lived all over, and they cant fucking stand it. louisville, ky. A.K.A. looserville.