1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Pot & Sleep

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by punkyworld, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Alright night before last, I finished my baggie of weed.. smoked 3 bowls and felt pretty good.. Well I get online like I always do and play for a little while.. then I decide it's late and i'm going to bed. I fall asleep in 15 mins. Last night however I had no weed and when I went to go to bed it took me 2 hours to fall asleep! Also when I smoke, I sleep later than when I don't.... any comments?

ps. happy 200th post to me.. :)

2. yeah.... its called physical addiction.....welcome to my world... Your body is just accustomed to falling asleep high, so you have trouble if your not.... and sleeping later cause your more relaxed and high as hell when your sleeping sooooo you just snoooooooooooze away.......lol.

3. yea I get that too. I have a much harder time falling asleep then when I dont got any weed. but when I am high, and I do fall asleep, I always wake up at like 4 in the morning, and cant go back to sleep! i have sleeping problems I think!

4. hahaha... i thought this thread was called pot and sheep.... maybe i need some more sleep.

my sleep problems dont seem to be related to weed like yours do. I've always had trouble getting to sleep... and weed does make it easier... usually. it kinda depends on how other medical problems are.

5. I don't think of it as an addiction, but an affect of weed. I've always had a hard time falling asleep. Sometimes I take melatonin to help go to sleep. Whenever I have weed I have no problems going right to sleep and never need to take melatonin. So, it's just a problem I have that's cured by marijuana, the miracle drug.

6. Weed usually makes me sleepy, I hate it when it does. I like the energetic high, but I usually don't get it... But even though pot makes me sleepy, I usually can't turn my eyes away from the TV when I'm high.

7. yeah, i have a lot of problems sleeping, but when i smoke before i want to go to bed (even if its early like 10) i fall asleep right away. but no one should smoke marijuana, you're head might explode or something.

8. yeah i've always had trouble sleeping too, last night i had no herbs, i went to bed when the sun was up, and had to wake up like 2 hours later.

tonight should be all good.

::runs to the phone::

9. hehe.. ya.. i'm sober today.. no money.. but I get paid tomorrow, QP here I come!

Grasscity Deals Near You