Pot size??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unity420, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Greetings all,
    I am finishing up a Romulan berry grow right now and I am getting ready to branch out. I have been growing single plant at a time and I have improved my technique enough to do a multiple plant grow. I grow using the LST method so all in all the top of the colas are about 24" from top of soil, I have been growing in a 5 gal bucket. So, in order to get three pots in the same grow space I am thinking of using 3 gallon pots. I know the standard rule is 1 gallon for every foot of plant height. SO with that being said 24" above soil counting the LST the plant is basically 36" tall. would the 3 gallon pot be pushing the limit? Looking for some advice here as I dont want to get into a stress situation and have unhealthy plants..Thanks

U420

2. go for it. 3 gal. buckets should be fine for ya. if you feel like it was a bad choice just switch back. but im saying you'll be fine...take it for what its worth

3. BKS, thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasnt to far outside the box. I got all the supplies already just waiting for the beans to bust open. Peace

U420