Pot size

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by plants are company, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Hey guys i have a question regarding pots .
    I believe i have 2 ltr pots instead of the 3 ltr pots i intended to buy problem was i didnt expect to have to do math in a hardware store to figure out the size lol.
    Anyway i want to use them with 400w of cfl for my first grow i am worried about them becoming root bound and dying on me.
    Im not concerned about size of the plant as im aiming to keep them small do you think it will be an issue?
    they will probably be auto's my first run and then i shall upgrade for indica's.

2. Use at least 10 litre pot. Bigger pot means more roots and that means more access to nutrients and in the end that means bigger buds.
    The smallest pot I use for flowering is 15l. With autos you don't transplant. You only use one pot so make sure you plant them in a decent size of pot from the beginning.

Peace chapper

3. I'm about 2 weeks into flowering, I needed at least a 3.5l pot for my harvest goal, so I went DIY because I didn't have cash at the time

[​IMG]

Cut bottom of 1 ice cream tub and tape it to the top of the other with holes in the bottom.

My next harvest goal will be a bit bigger so I'm saving this 5l bottle as it will work great.

[​IMG]

Anyway, point is, it doesn't need to be store bought. Cultivation is an art, be creative if you need more pot space

4. I ment gallon not ltr lol i have a 2 gallon pot i belive

5. just measured them 26 cm across the top 27 cm deep i think thats 2.5 gallons im not sure