Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot seems pretty dangerous guys!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Cheeba, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Yes it's been proven one hit of a joint will lead on to taking ecstacy, abusing your family and sleeping all the time in school.
    Anti-drug ad's are getting worse and worse

2. Hah I'm high and I'm having a really hard time trying to solve the weed puzzle on their page...

3. I hate how these commercials try to suggest marijuana use will destroy your life.
    Destroy my life?
    More like enhance my life.

:smoke:

4. bahahahaha definitely some stoner who was bored one day and wrote that.

5. haha i was actually like that kid when i was 15

6. ^that shit is hilarious

7. just tell them they will eat fatteing foods and gain weight lol

and omg that story about the crack fucking hilarious how do people come up with this shit

8. Indeed.

9. this honestly has to be the funniest thing i've ever read hahahahahahahaha

10. Hahahaha thats a joke.

Hilarious

11. Ofcourse there not gonna mention the alcohol man, why would they do that? They'd rather you be a raging alcoholic who beats his wife then a stoner who gets baked, eats and watches movies for 8 hours.:smoke:

12. Canada has some fucking stupid anti-drug propaganda. I remember when I did the health course you need to take to graduate high school here. They tried to convince us that cannabis caused AIDS.

13. How do you smoke meth in a joint? I thought it vaporized hence the glass pipes? Wtf why would they go into mcdonalds? I guess they had the munchies from the crack they were smoking and the heroin they wet bangin.
    Haha I LOL at taking a crap on the floor.

14. YES! I'm right there with you man.

The thing is you KNOW that at least a quarter of the people who made that website smoke pot. I mean...come on...it's Canada.

15. Seriously haha, seems like they built that website for us. I had waaaayy too much fun playing around on there when I was baked haha.

16. Haha exactly. One of them frustrated me so much though. I think it was meth.

17. yes :smoke:

18. The alcohol companies run or have a large stake in those commercials.

It's all about money that's it.