Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot saving method?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokingRookie, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Okay so I was watching this Stoney Sunday video from Coralfish who I must say is pretty smart by thinking this idea, and I never thought of it until now. ;) So you know the pill bottle things that go from Sunday to Saturday? Like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, etc. Well for each amount of bud that you wanna smoke on that day you put it in that day. So say you wanna smoke .3 of a gram on Monday but wanna smoke a whole gram friday for the weekend. Well you just put it in that little box thing. It conserves your weed for the week and for medical purposes, and saves money.

I thought it was a bomb idea, what do you guys think? I didn't think of the idea, so I'm not stealing it. Just sharing it to all the other potheads out there. :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kCHT7Gw93Y&feature=plcp&context=C4509fbbVDvjVQa1PpcFNAlwvlcdsIQ2px5T2IUbowlBFpxDoDiTo=]STONEY SUNDAY #74 - YouTube[/ame]

The part where she talks about it is at the end. Thanks guys and smoke on. :smoke:

2. only one like and no comments? come on guys, i thought this was a good idea with no feedback?

3. i mean, its a good idea blade.

but self control can do that too...

4. that's true, but i just thought it was a good idea. :rolleyes: oh well, and i definitively don't have self control i wanna blaze as much as i can and get high whenever i want. but that's just me. lol

5. Haha i love that you used a stoney sunday episode. Coralfish is a pretty smart lady :)

saving pot has always been a problem for stoners.

6. Haha thissss

It's not a "pot saving method" but just a... rationing device.

7. Haha this method totally wont work for me

8. haha, ever since ive got my vaporizer its definitely helped me with conserving. that thing is awesome. i literally cant smoke more than .5 out of it without being stupid high for the next 3-4 hours.

but on the weekends, its game on :devious: lol.

bluntsandbluntsandbluntsandblunts :smoke:

9. I'm gonna try this. I think it's a pretty good idea but I'll prolly end up smoking more. It's not like just because it says wednesday and it's tuesday , that it will stop me from tearing that mother open and smoke that other bud.

:smoke:

10. I tried splitting my stash into 2 baggies, on the second baggie I wrote myself a note. It said something like "dont smoke this until 2 weeks from (whatever day was)". Probably 4 days later I had that baggie in my hand and was like "Sorry past me" and smoked that motha fuckaaaa

11. That would definitely help. Better than just taking a nug out of the jar. I mean, next thing you know, you've already pulled 4 nugs out!

12. lol at least you can try, you know. Noone will look down on you for trying lol.

13. lol well like my last post, it's worth a shot. even if you do just take a little bit it's better then a lot.

14. good that you've seen the goodness in this.

15. lol i could see me doing that. :rolleyes: oh well. :hello:

16. yeah she definetly isn't my favorite pothead on youtube, but she is at least top 5. and the bright side is she is hella pretty. ;)

17. I don't think I could fit enough in those little compartments. :smoke:

18. Just smoke like three hours before you go to sleep. most relaxing few hours of the day definately and if you only smoke then it saves a lot of bud.

19. What's blunt sand?

20. Good idea, but it's not for me. I've learned through experience not to always plan how much you're going to smoke ahead of time, because you never know what's going to come up.