Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot related anxiety attacks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Dragon Does, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Recently, I had a server anxiety/panic attack attributed to eating an edible and taking three bong rips of PPP. I felt an overwhelming sense of depersonalization, inability to focus even on my own thoughts, no sense of time, and pure terror. It lasted over 5 hours and I was unable to sleep. I awoke the next day still feeling the anxiety and still a little bit "high".

I smoke quite a bit and haven't had this type of attack for a while, I wonder are there ways to combat it or even recover faster from it, the anxiety tends to linger for days hindering my sleep and my work performance.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

2. It happens. Seems you've been smoking awhile as well as myself... sometimes if you smoke to much and combine them with edibles.. shit just happens. It probably wouldn't happen again if you did the exact same thing. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Even with alcohol you have bad drunken nights sometimes.

3. I dunno, I usually only get anxiety attacks with weed when I'm already more anxious than usual or I have a problem on my mind.

4. edible and three bong rips? That would send a lot of people into a panic. Too much THC will do that. It happens. I had a mild panic attack the other day because i loaded a bowl with a fuckton of kief and wasnt used to it. Know your limits I suppose.