Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Quality Field Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Holy Bong Water, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm buying from someone I know and he's kind of shady. Is there a field guide for assessing the quality of the bud before buying? It's supposed to be medical grade but I'm taking that with a couple grains of salt. I know if it's brown then don't buy it, but is there a more in depth analysis I could do?

inb4usesearch

2. I don't know how cool your dealer will be with this, but bring a magnifying glass with you and take a look at the buds. If they are nice and a bit sticky and covered in crystals, then you should be good!

3. Would taking it out of the bag and inspecting it, without the magnifying glass, be proficient? I don't own one so you know, it would be kind of difficult.

4. [​IMG]

the closer it looks to the pic on the left the better.

how much is he charging you?

5. $20 a gram plus $5 for a little extra. I bought a gram of dank for $25 a gram a while back. The stuff on the left looks beautiful.

6. By the way, is there a general smell I should be smelling? Is super pungent good?

7. yeah, shit better be good for $20-$25 a gram. basically it should be mostly green with orange hairs and crystals on the leaves. they should be nugs, and yes pungent. a lot of good weed, that i get at least, smells really "green". think like trees and leaves and pine all generalized into one smell, plus being super pungent
    its kinda hard to explain though. you should have someone who knows whats up go with you if you really think the dude is shady

8. I know what you mean, like a really natural smell. I think I should be fine, I've known him for 4 years but I've never bought from him.

9. if you've ever smoked good weed, you would know what good weed looks/smells like bro...:smoke:

10. Thanks for the tip?

11. It should be pretty good for $20 a gram? That's what I get over here and I always thought I was getting some mids.

12. where im at $20 a gram gets you some dank stuff. if you paid 20 a gram of mids anywhere in florida it would be a huge rip. but it really depends on where youre at

13. Anyone ever try drying their weed? I call it grandmaster, and it kind of makes me trip.

14. :confused::confused: ^^ It should already be dried and at least a bit cured. :):smoke:

15. I'm talking about aging it a bit, til it gets a green brown tint, It makes me trip like im in another plane.(realm of existence) I just go for walks imagining all sorts of new ideas.

16. you buy dank, wait til it turns into mids, then smoke it and it makes you hallucinate?

17. Well not really hallucinate, just easy to imagine.