Pot plant causualy growing in front yard.

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemicalBrother, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Ok this is the story, i'll just sum it up real quick, this elderly couple had bought plant seeds at a car boot sale (whatever the fuck that is?) and had planted it in their front yard.

It turns out the couple had bought weed seeds, and it formed this plant to be exact.

[​IMG]

And apparently they had no idea what this plant was growing in their front yard...

Lucky...

here is the full story Busted! Elderly couple caught up in drugs raid after the thriving shrub they bought at car boot sale turned out to be cannabis plant | Mail Online

2. I do not believe that is the right cannabis plant...But I could be wrong.:cool:

3. i say they knew wat they were growing. a plant that big has to smell up the whole block.

4. It was probably a male plant.

In what kind of world does it make sense to go into someone else's home, fuck with their shit, and kill their plants, simply because it's the wrong fucking plant?

5. Did the cops take the picture with their flashlights? I don't get it. It's fucking 2012 and the picture looks like it was taken in the 80's with a disposable camera.

Even though it's not budding, I bet the cops will still give it an estimated street value of 50000000000£

6. Probably. Got caught with 2 or 3 grams in belgium once, they put my weed on the scale WITH bag, and they also threw my papers and my filters on the scale.
    I just laughed the whole time at them, never heard of it again.

7. LOL :laughing: