pot pills

Discussion in 'General' started by joker101, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 joker101, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    ok im seeing alot of things on the web about how you can make marijuana pills but all the recipies im finding are mixing it with oil and then doing like 50 other steps. . would i be able to just get the THC out with a scren put it in a capsul and pop that bitch or would that have bad effects such as stomach aches or so on please help

joker101

2. Thats a good question. I have never even considered filling a capsule with keif or maybe even hash. Its like eating it in food but more discreet. I ate one of those medical grade thc pills a while back, some one gave me, but i dont remember it being very good or maybe it was a low dose? Anyway if u try it let us know how it was.

3. I'm pretty sure you have to cook it with some kind of Fat (oil, butter, etc.) to get the THC.

4. Eating raw kief or even hash is very ineffecient because the plant matter is hard to digest. If the THC is extracted with fat, acid or alcohol, it will be much more effective. Also, pills containing just THC give you a different high than real bud because all the other cannabinoids, such as CBD, are absent.