Pot orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zoom Rabbit, Sep 30, 2016.

1. #1 Zoom Rabbit, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    Had a party tonight...and of course, my favorite homeboy Jimmy Ganja was the star of the party.

We were passing around a steamroller packed with herb, a nice two foot bong with a lift-up carb...and dabs. :) There was one chick, whose boyfriend was sitting next to me, who had an especially good time.

Call her Becky, because Becky won't know I ripped off her name. Anyway, Becky does not smoke with us because she is affected by the herb times ten. All she has to do is inhale our secondary smoke, and she's off to giggle land. We usually get stoned ourselves, then watch what Becky does with the contact high.

Tonight she met her match. Another chick, Samantha, was sitting next to her and doing a dab. She blew the hit right in Becky's face...and she got a snootfull. She got red faced, turned really silly and started rocking back and forth, laughing. Within a few minutes, she started having what was clearly an orgasm.

'Are you having a pot-gasm?' I asked.

Her boyfriend, Bert, said, 'Oh she does this. One time it was so bad we had to leave.'

I was flabbergasted. I had no idea that pot orgasms were a real thing...and I've been a devoted disciple of the Reefer since the 80's. Becky, meanwhile, continued on her adventure. She had multiple orgasms over the course of the next half hour...and at one point went into the bathroom to have a discussion with 'the drill sergeant' in the mirror (I'm not sure what that was about, but it sounded intense.)

We eventually opened a window, when it was obvious the poor woman wouldn't be able to stop cumming with the room full of smoke. When it was time to leave, Bert had to just about carry her home.

I shit you not--this really happened. Anyone else see this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. That sounds awkward.

3. It was...

But she really seemed to be enjoying herself. ;)

4. Yes oh my god, turns my bf on so much. Happens when you get REALLY high of off certain strains, ones that have a good amount of CBD too(mentally relaxed). And you have to be mentally wanting sex before you get high, like your brain has to be prepared
    Its only awkward if you make it

• Like Like x 2
  5. Care to share which strains? Please. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would like to add those strains to my collection.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't care about that shit honestly, so I don't know. If it gets me high I'll smoke it

My boyfriend just noticed the pattern and said noticeable CBD levels, and high THC is what the strains have in common

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. We were smoking the dabs, which just concentrates everything. I doubt the strain makes much of a difference at that point, unless it's to affect the CBD balance.

I have noticed that sex on edibles is particularly...groovy. :D

Having a pipe on hand during sex is something I do, but I must point out that you have to be careful not to get sparks in the bed. Safety first.

9. What a lucky dude, man. Just has to smoke a blunt and his girl will swear she just got bulldozed by a tree trunk.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm sure Bert finished her off properly after they got home.

'Drill instructor here. Time for push-ups!'