Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot on a Cruise???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Well it's spring break time for me, and while I'm gonna be working everyday trying to pay for school, a whole bunch of my friends are out on vacations and cruises and everything. I was just wondering, could you take weed onto a cruise ship to have during one? I mean, how sick would it be to be on the deck of the ship at night just cruisin (no pun) and smokin.

Anyone ever done this?

2. It's actually a pretty horrible idea.

When we went on our cruise my dad brought pot on the ship and smoked it out on the balcony. I honestly don't know how he got away with it, mostly because there's a chance of getting searched on the plane down, not to mention the drug dogs sniff your luggage before any baggage goes onto the boat, and then anytime you get off to go to a port you also get searched.

There were some people who were smoking it in their cabin and were idiots about it and the smoke just swept through the entire hallway. If you get in trouble for something like that you get kicked off the boat and might be charged depending on the country you were in. We went to Jamaica and apparently the marijuana regulations are even more strict than in America, which was really surprising to me.

Not to mention these ships are crowded. There's basically no way you'd get away with it, unless you got a cabin with a private balcony.

3. It wouldn't be too hard to throw some weed in your shoe when you walk on or something, but I think the hard part would be smoking without anyone seeing. I've been on a cruise before, and there are people EVERYWHERE.

4. This is exactly where the mflb truly shines! why doesnt everyone have one:hello:

5. Like someone else said, edibles

6. ahh. edibles would be the best for this..... i never thought of it. Yeah i have an mflb too though lol

7. its risky getting it on, once u do if u have patience u can smoke it...at 3am-6am on my cruise there was NOONE on the decks, well very few ppl and the ship was huge...

i even got caught by someone who worked for the cruiseline....they tried to ignore us, till i said, "is this cool, should we move/stop?" her reply "can i hit it?"
    i love weed :)

very awesome expierince blazing in the middle of the ocean with a full moon glistening off the ocean....very very nice time.....

8. I went on my third Royal Caribbean cruise over new years. I just picked up at port, and smoked in my cabin bathroom with the water turned as hot as possible and a towel under the door. Worked just fine smell wise. Just try not to keep your bathroom door open for long, and don't open up your cabin door for a little while.

9. because it's pussy shit ;)

10. Agreed. I used to smoke a friends Volcano a lot and although it got my fucked up beyond belief, there's still something unsatisfying about a vapor hit.

11. i did it before i went on a cruise through the carribean except i bought the trees on one of the islands

12. I just got home from a cruise. Baggied and vacuum sealed it and threw it into my carry on. Got through sea tac with no problem! Put it in my shoes and walked onto the ship. We had a balcony room so smoking was never a problem. Not once did I ever get searched. I wasn't dumb enough to take it off of the ship at ports but it would have been really easy. Never a dog, X-ray scanners for bags only and metal detectors not X-ray machines to walk through. We kept it hidden in clothes on the deck at all times so there was never a smell in the room. Sea tac is also run by the city so they don't look twice as long as you aren't trying hard to hide it. Who would want to go on vacation and not have some smoke??? I will be cruising again and will keep up with my methods. Also, made sure to take a new unused piece so no questions came up with that. I had heard customs coming home was hard so I disposed of all the leftovers and my piece. Well, show them your ID and get welcomed home. No scanners no dogs. NOTHING. All I can say is just don't be nervous and don't be stupid. Just have fun and make the best of your trip!