Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot of gold

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rockon20000, Apr 30, 2009.

1. i got a quarter of this stuff about a week ago for 45$ , i have not been able to smoke until now(besides the joint i smoked as soon as i got it)

theyre some pretty dank and dense nugs and they taste great

they looked alot more goldish a week ago though lol

my camera sucks ass...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow great price if its good but its lookin beasterish

3. if i had a better camera you would be able to see thier true beauty :smoking:

4. damn that camera is bad

5. it definitely looks beasterish
    but the quality of the pic is kinda bad so its hard too tell
    but if it is POG than you have some nice weed

6. only had a little nug of pog but it was mighty tasty.
    could just be the pics or its not all there, but that looks more like an eighth than a quad. specially that baggie pic

7. pot of gold has a fuckload of seeds, hence the name

8. looks like some nice fire....

straight red, enjoy that laddy

9. What?

LMAO

You do know a plant HAS to be pollenated to produce seeds, it doesnt just happen.

Otherwise sensimillia would be impossible lmao

D.
    :smoke:

10. Beasters from the picture i can see. Beasters IS Dank, so it's Dank.

11. :hello:

12. damn bro I had some pot of gold probably just about a month ago from my town, and it looked almost EXACTLY like those really hard dense buds with lots of golden hairs in the light (and no there not orange when the light hits them lmfao)