Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot of Gold?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HeavyEyes420, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Anyone ever have this bud or know anything about it? I just got about 3 grams and its pretty dank covered in red hairs and sweet spicy type smell to it, seems like a sativa.

2. i had it a few years back. and i was the highest ive ever been.

3. yeah ive had it a few times, spaced out and from diff cities... the first time I got it I thought it was complete bs and didnt bother telling people it had a name lol... Got it a couple more times, same looks to the buds so yah I'll contest to it.

4. Ive had it... its pretty good but i only had a couple grams so it was hard to tell. i would have liked to see a nice size nug. it smoked alright i guess...

5. I have a feeling that if I ever smoked that I would end up being retarded and talking with an Irish accent the whole night.

6. Its gets me nice and stoned but its not as good as the sour diesel or haze that comes around.