Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot of gold

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokeUhTon, Aug 21, 2012.

1. looking good man looks like theres alittle purp in there nice

2. [quote name='"Stackeds"']

looking good man looks like theres alittle purp in there nice[/quote]

Yup deff little spots, even kinnda taste purple

3. Bomb ass strain man looks fire. Keep it lit yo

4. $275 a zip
    [quote name='"SmokeUhTon"'][/quote]

5. It was Pot of gold and Master Kush that were the first strains to get me ripped as a youngster. Dear GOD, i got lost in a super small town, went to sonic 2 times, and sat in a boat docks parking lot for an hour. Trying to figure out what was going on... All in all premium strain, wish I could share a few nugs.

6. [quote name='"Mustachedgoose"']It was Pot of gold and Master Kush that were the first strains to get me ripped as a youngster. Dear GOD, i got lost in a super small town, went to sonic 2 times, and sat in a boat docks parking lot for an hour. Trying to figure out what was going on... All in all premium strain, wish I could share a few nugs.[/quote]

Ahahahaha i know what ya mean dood
    Where u live at homie