Pot of gold Scrog!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mohammad916, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Heres my first grow. I decided to go with a scrog. Started off as pot of gold (hindu kush and skunk) teens in coco but were transplanted into hydroton for dwc with dripper. Im using dyna gro and dyna bloom nutes. So this is my first grow any tips and pointers of what i should do? when should i start flowering? Im using one 150 hps and 2, 42w cfls. And spraying with carbonated water.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Hey there mohammad, found your grow after I searched the forum for pot of gold grows. Doin some research for a pot of gold grow Ill being doin end of the year (yeah i know I plan ahead too far).
    Anyway, i know this post will be a little too late, but it was looking like it was time to start flowering in those pics, and of course cut the undergrowth thats useless. Keep the pics comin, Im subbed, wanna see how this goes :)

3. So flowering has been going for about 8 weeks. Sensi bloom two part with advanced nutrients bud candy. Can anyone give me and approximation of my total yield? only a lil bit more time till the big flush :]

Attached Files:

4. close up, older pics tho

Attached Files:

5. Thats a great even spread u've got there. those buds look fantastic.
    im horrible at weight guessing so i wont even try.

6. Ya, that looks great!:smoke:

7. Damn, looks good how many plants is that? What is pot of gold?

Did you like bud candy I was think of trying it?

8. As stated before pot of gold is hindu kush and skunk number #1. My setup is two plants and yes i really like bud candy. It really makes a significant difference. Provides good amount of carbs for the plant.