Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot lingo question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutsLikeKngKong, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Ok check it...

Beer : Brewery
    Weed : ???

2. farm, plantation, strip of columbia, thouse incubator thingys (cant remember the name) you knwo the thing were you have your main plant and you make your clones form it

3. damn i thought this was gonna be regular lingo haha not specific, me and my friends have a pretty sweet code for our mj convos

4. #6 Gumbo, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    Grow-op is pretty much a score. I don't know what else you could be looking for.

5. yeah I was kinda thinkin more like a place. Grow-op is like the act of growing, what would you call the place where youre growing it?

6. Nursery.

7. Garden?

Or if you make sure to get rid of the males, "lady garden"? :ey:

8. Lol no. Ok, like say pot gets legalized, what would you call the factory where they "produce" weed? Just like you would say they make beer at a brewery or distillery or whatever.

The only thing I can think of is, "Grow House" but that doesn't really fit for the situation I need it for. Is there no other slang besides that? Nothing at all?

9. the green house.

10. Garden.... just accept it man

11. They call it a brewery because they brew beer there, and a distillery because they distill sprits. I doubt they will call it a "growery," but what do they call fields where they grow corn? To answer your question, Disney runs a very large hydroponic operation, which they call a...wait for it...... garden.