Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Leaf XMAS Cookie!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DMX, Dec 23, 2010.

1. So in the process of baking cookies with momma dukes, I decided to make a potleaf. I took some of my old trusty cannabutter and added it to a good amount of batter. ( seperate from the other xmas cookies for the family lol).

Anyway, the shape isnt totally perfect, but my mom thought it looked pretty good haha. Its great to have down to earth parents.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    haha thanks for looking guys.. and Happy Holidays! :D

2. looks a lot better than my fire crackers I gotta make one of those cookies

3. i just had a brilliant idea of making a cookie with a pot leaf in the middle. made with cannabutter. thanks!

4. I used alot of cannabutter. So there is probally about .3 grams in each leaf from my careful estimations. The middle part alone is equlivelant to atleast .5g. Im starting to feel pretty baked and I only ate one leaf lol. dank shit..

5. It was dammm tasty too. :)

6. lol how ripped did you get?

7. That's one big bud cookie, haha.

8. It was a good edible. I got pretty high and lasted 3+hours. I would only eat like one or 2 leaves at a time.