pot leaf tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Endy08, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Endy08, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    so the guy who handed me the bowl the first time i ever smoked pot said that he could make a gun and give me a pot leaf tattoo... i think that this tattoo would have a lot of sentimental and symbolic value for me, so i'd like to definately get it done...

the problem is that my family takes a strong stance against the herb. i was thinking that i need to get it in a discreet spot. any suggestions, friends?

EDIT:
    suggestions for where to put the ink, that is.

2. Very original.

3. How about on the inside of your lip lmao

4. I suggest you get something that actually means something to you.

All what's going to happen if you get a pot leaf tattoo is you're going to have a pot leaf tattoo.

5. Dude, you've smoked pot once, your parents are against bud and your probably only 15. NO. The guy was high, you realy believe that he can make a gun and give you a good tatoo? use some common sense

6. goddamn it. i posted when there was no more replies and thn you all beat me to posting :(

7. Im thinking about getting the chemical for TetraHyrdoCannibinol tattoed above my left nip. That was the most discreet way i could think of.

8. These youngster man....sooooo tacky

9. put it over your heart if your in love with it so much

10. it means something. it represents, at the very least, something that i have enjoyed for a chapter of my life, and it will also bring the memory of my first time back to me.

why don't you read my other posts? i'm 18, almost 19, have graduated from high school, and am living on my own. i've been smoking for a while. i honestly don't give a rat's ass if it looks bad either. this is my first stoner friend, and one of my best.

11. You've been "high since April 2010," you do not need a pot leaf tattoo.

If you were a contributing activist that was on the board of NORML or even a web page designer for GC or something, then maybe I could see it.

For now, you're just a kid who smokes pot in his parents basement :rolleyes:

12. #12 Endy08, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    what a witty remark! ... see what i did there?!

EDIT:
    what's with the hate everyone? if you're not going to give me good input or constructive criticism, i don't need to hear it.

13. /\
    ahk bro, sorry i didnt bother to read your other posts, but if you really want a tattoo, go to a tattoo parlour.

14. I can't tell if you're trolling or not..

15. also, your 19, im not saying you will, but ALOT of teens grow out of weed, in a few years when you have a family you may have totally forgotten about weed and will think 'why the fuck did i get this tacky tattoo ?'

16. Get it tattooed on your ball sack.

At least it could kind've coorelate...doesn't beat the heart though.

But only if you insist on it, if not, helllll naw.

17. meh... for me, it's not about getting a good looking tattoo. it's about getting a tattoo with a story and meaning. i've been tight with this guy for a long time and i want to remember it all.

18. Yeeeaaaa tattoo parlor. Not just for a pot leaf either :confused_2:

19. Then remember it.

If you need ink in your skin to remember something maybe you HAVE been smoking too much pot, in which case you need to quit anyways, in which case you don't need the silly tattoo :smoke:

20. maybe you aren't a tattoo type of person? if i dislike it in the future, i will cover it. but i spent a lot of my time getting high with him and i will cherish the memory at the least. i want to... document(?) it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.