Pot just wont go away on change.gov

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Affliction420, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Obama's transition team opened an open discussion blog on change.gov

While there are responses almost every few seconds the top rated blog is still about marijuana use.

http://change.gov/page/content/GeneralDiscussion

Click on rating top one should be about marijuana policy. if you stay on the last updated side there's a lot of people arguing over gay marriage.

go there vote up the marijuana topic so we can keep it the top rated , and get some people to maybe change their beliefs about cannabis.

2. if that's the one you're talking about, there needs to be a new one. That one looks like a damn chain message.

3. Yea i've been writing responses...i think i'm getting the hang of it just need to collapse the threads to go through it faster

4. I noticed that it is flooded with gay marriage questions/comments as well. We need someone who is extremely knowledgeable about marijuana, and who is well-written to create a new topic that we can give the thumbs up to.

-C

5. It just looks like a place for people to argue, like any other blog :confused: Doesn't look like anything that would influence anyone of any significance.

6. I'm Darragh Hynes. =D

keep +rating it guys! Keep my post up there!

7. I'm Concerned Citizen.

8. How do you make an account for this website? All I see is places to log in if you have already registered with no way to actually create a new account. I may be high but I don't see how finding the register button can be so challenging.

9. I posted w/o an account.

10. Yea, won't let me post or rate without logging in...

11. Yea i wish i knew how to make an account,Then i could vote weed questions up when its reopened.

12. Heres my Comment:

13. I think they deleted it.

14. yep it looks like they deleted one of your comments. you should re post it. im gonna go post some comments too.