Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot in your underwear

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MyMotherHatesMe, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Alright guys Im a very nervous type of kid, Im in a good college, good grades, I think my path in life in looking bright (I hope so), but I am a avid pothead.

I never makes purchases over an 8th, I just hit my boy up, meet him at his garage, and go home. and this is what I do, I wear 2 underwears before the deal and put the weed in my underwear, I mean if I get pulled over and searched without the dogs (which is unlikely) cops cant find shit!!! I mean he isnt going to rub my nuts... Im way too much of a nervewreck to have it in my pocket, I have drove with an O in my car, never again, I was shaking so much

and I know you might say if you follow every rules on the road you wont get stopped but I have very dark tinted windows that I refuse to take off and thats the number 1 reasons I always get stopped anyway (although they let me go)

so am I overracting or what?

2. Just keep it on the dl, you can push qp's with ease if you just play it cool.

3. wtf why is he banned? and why the hell would you wear 2 pairs of underwear? theres a fine line between nervous and just plain creepy

4. My guess is he had an account on here that was banned before and one of the mods, or RJML found out :confused_2:.

5. When cops pull you over they grab your nuts. That is just being super paranoid don't hid it in your pants. Chances are a cop wont even search you.

6. Nah thats a good plan stick to it man.

7. and this is why ppl like you get ppl like me cought. u need to learn to relax the more nerves u look the more suspicious u look.

8. Well I guess we can safely assume that he's a briefs kinda guy.

[​IMG]

9. Chances are, a Cop won't care. Don't give them a reason to suspect you anyway.

10. Do you have a thing for Batman?

11. dude just play it cool

12. Nah, not really. I'm more into the Wolverine-type.

13. I have experience with piggies that suggests otherwise. They know people put illegal things by there ding a lings so they do target that area. Sorry to break it to you.

14. What about me? Here is a pic ;)

[​IMG]

15. if you want to keep it in your underwear go for it, however I just keep mine in my bag because cops are allowed to pat you down but they need a warrant for a bag.

It doesn't matter really, but at school we tie a little sack to a string, attatch the string to our belt and drop it down the pants and let it sit beside the louisvile slugger.

You can use a sunglasses soft case or a crown royal bag or something similar
    Because school is private property they are allowed to search anything on it except they cannot pat you down.

16. Completely incorrect. Unless you are referring to college or private high school. Public High School means exactly that, it's public. And for that reason you have more rights than a private school. But because you are in school, you lose some of your rights.

They have passed specific laws regarding to searches at schools. Such as only reasonable suspicion is required for a search, not probably cause. This is because of the nature of public schools. The utmost goal of public education is that everyone receive a good, fair education, and anything that is distracting to the 'learning process' can be pursued, thus you lose your rights to free speech, and your right to avoid unreasonable searches and seizures.

What does that mean? Don't bring drugs to school. It just does not make any sense. You lose all of your rights when you step on that property.

17. Actually I was reffering to a catholic secondary school. When I went there this was the rule.

18. Ah well private schools can do as they wish.

19. dude calm down, you aren't the only 'successful college student with good grades' that smokes/buys herb

relax, just don't freak or do anything stupid and 99% of the time you won't even have to deal with the cops, let alone have your nuts grabbed.

yikes