Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot in the freezer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Feb 27, 2011.

1. If you threw so pot in the freezer(in a bag) and then smoked it would the smoke be colder?haha

2. If you smoke it then your heating it, so the answer to this idiotic question would obviously be no, to anyone with common sense.

3. Haha good point.

4. No lol. What an odd thing to ask. It'd probably lose potency and be harder to light so I wouldn't even try. Nice high-dea though.

5. yes it saves the flavor to

6. Not really, no. If it's left in there long enough though it could get freezer burn and turn a lightly purple colour. Try putting a few ice cubes in your bong for that affect.

7. it gives u a s***load of kief if u grind it up after putting it in the freezer tho!

8. I bet a purple burning weed would sell better to people who don't know anything about weed.haha

9. Reminds me of Rookie of the Year:

"Hot ice! I heat up, the ice"

10. I heard you can get a frostbite from smoking frozen bud. Careful my man.