Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot In Heaven?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by okiuisdgf, May 28, 2013.

1. ......Have we learned nothing? 

2. Lol at this thread, if there's only two places to go after you die (heaven or hell), after all these thousands, hell possibly millions of years of existence, shits gotta be getting pretty crowded by now. And not just from our planet, theres zillions of miles of unexplored universe and planets that could have living humans as well (we're made in his image, right Christians?), that would be going to these 2 places. So all in all, I hope they have pot in heaven (or hell or whatever you believe in) so I can keep my sanity.

LOL OK so that's your beliefs. everyone can think differently; doesn't mean you gotta be a dick about it lmao. I fuckin hate religious ass-holes so i'm prolly gonna delete this thread..............

4. #24 okiuisdgf, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    you are also one very narrow-mined person if you think the 2 places you can go (heaven and hell) are just some standing rooms up in the sky or ground, like it's gonna fill up or something lol... if there is such a place then im pretty sure it would be more spiritual and not so materialistic, like a fuckin crowded mall lmao.

5. i'm sorry but this was so idiotic I had to quote again...... other humans on other plants? and you're mocking saying he "made us in his image"? so youre saying you think there are others out there? that's kind of a far-out speculation seeing there is NO proof of that yet... 

6. Yes I am, and mocking christians is a fun passtime of mine. So we're all essentially made from his image, and come from the two holy peoples, adam and eve, untill he gets pissed off at the world and floods it, leaving a 700 year old noah 14 kids, and apparently thousands of animals (feeding time must've been hell) to repopulate, untill the bad people capture his son and murder him, but it's cool cause like 3 days later his ghost (lemme guess since you think aliens don't exist, you probably have the same feelings on ghosts) appeared to mary magdeline, his wife (also a whore, just stating facts) and 12 of his henchmen and says all is well I have cleansed you from sin, so all is good. Yeah I'm a little far fetched thinking we're not the only ones.

7. lmao I mean I do believe in aliens and ghosts actuallly... I was just saying there is no actual proof of other life in our solar system or other planets.... but ok have fun with that.

8. I would assume it would work like parallel universes. Each individual's heaven is different, and you see only what you want to see; there exists only would you want to exist. You carry over your soul and produce a world based on your thoughts/imagination.

But then again, I don't believe in believing in any of that crap. I just live for the moment, and if there's something after, then so be it. I hardly doubt we can prepare for something existential that we can't possibly fathom while currently living on earth. 

9. #29 FaQPolice, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

Your right what an idiot... speculating about something far fetched with no proof... WHO DOES THAT?!

10. nah man that heaven bs is for the birds

11. If there is a Heaven you won't need drugs...
    How old are you OP? I don't think your parents would tolerate your use of 'god's' illegal plant.  

12. I'm atheist but no.

13. How does one that a Heaven exists? 

14. Yeah sure heaven would be amazing and all, but then imagine heaven whilst high!  :hippie:

15. You wouldnt need pot to get high heaven is like a magic land so just tap them red shoes together and think about being high then you'll be high as as a mutha fu*.

16. well i dont believe in a heaven. people who do are just very scared of dieing when we die its like being aseep forever with no dream.

17. there is no heaven just hopes and belifes and this forbidden shit? this is why i hate inbred religious people there shit disturbers when it comes to going wehat you want when you want ill never go to that church shit ever....unless for a wedding but thats it