Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot hot chocolate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing 420, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I just made it but I used the microwave and I warmed up the milk for 2 min so it was really hot and then I took it outa the microwave and let it sit on the counter and then I put the weed in. But I didnt let the microwave heat the weed so did the thc still go? Or I just drank hot chocolate?

2. You just drank hot chocolate. Should have asked how before you went on doing it :p Try again.

3. It is possible but you did it totally wrong...

4. How much weed did you put in it??

5. i mean depending on how hot the hot chocolate was when you put the weed in it..

6. 3/4 a tea spoon or something the recepie said. And it was hot enough to make me take my finger out of it. It was pretty hot and I let the weed sit for like 10 min

7. well the obvious question would be did you get high? lmao

8. i think the OP got high. 30 minutes from his first post to his last. now it's been 35 minutes and he's not anywhere to be found.

9. dude.. what the fuck...

10. hmm good eye detective :cool: lolol

11. Haha, I think he put a little too much weed in there.

12. Unfortunately, you need to activate the material first, and promote bioavailability by breaking down the glandular material in a pure oil source.

If you go (very) overboard on the quantity used, per dose, it can have some amount of effect, but it's certainly not the way to achieve a powerful, narcotic buzz from a third of a gram of herb, which is the standard med. grade edible dose (and we still recommend starting with half.. edibles, when made properly, should be much more efficient than smoking).

13. #13 BadKittySmiles, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    You could also experiment with glycerin canna or hash tincture, to add to unsweetened hot cocoa, or other beverages such as juice, tea, coffee, mixed drinks etc. Green, or Gold Dragon made using alcohol, is also an option.

Cannabis glandular material is notoriously difficult for the body to break down and absorb, or put to use.

This is why we have to many failed edible stories/threads. When relying on fat or lipids for your glandular breakdown, you need to use a pure oil source and a gentle heat, for up to several hours depending on the material and level of heat used. This is time, concentrated fat, and heat, that your body simply does not have and can not provide, before it is 'too late' in your system to process basically-raw cannabis. Meaning you want the material to enter your body, already-available to your system.

When using canna oil for cocoa, whisking (or better, using a blender while almost-hot) the cocoa with your canna oil, and an extra 1/4 tsp lecithin, will homogenize the mixture, so you don't wind up with a 'shot' of canna oil resting on the surface. A concentrated oil can help promote better blending as well.

This may help:

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oils, Edibles, Drinkables, and more...

You'll know your oil is complete when it reaches a glossy dark brown, almost black color.

[​IMG]

You can use your oil to make capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soup...

[​IMG]

Many desserts, even Jello...

[​IMG]

UV/Glowing Drinks...

[​IMG]

And Ice Cream...

[​IMG]

And among the many others, there are of course the old favorites, brownies and cookies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the above recipes and tutorials, are in the link. Have fun, and good luck! [​IMG]

14. thats an amazing collection i want you to be my personal chef :p

15. Bad kitty believe it or not I made root beer hash ice cream.

16. yo kitty... wanna be best friends so you can cook for me :))

17. I came. :D