Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Hot Chocolate recipe (ABV)...NO SMELL

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cjb695, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I have not tried this but I have done research and am going to try it ASAP, I just posted this for any comments/suggestions before I waste my ABV.

Ingredients:
    1 cup of milk for every 1/2 gram
    Thermos
    Pan
    Mug
    Cheesecloth
    Directions:
    1.Put milk into pan, bring to skimmer
    2.Pour milk into thermos; at same time pour in Bud
    3.Put cap on thermos
    4.Let sit for 25 mins, Agitate every 30 seconds for five seconds
    5.Dump into mug, strain B through Cheesecloth
    6. Add any toppings and enjoy (microwave if temp dropped)

Do you think the time that I let the bud sit in the thermos is good. If anyone who made anything like this, is the amount of milk per bud good. Thanks for any help

2. sounds good man

3. HOW?! lol

4. What you mean...

5. im high sorry
    i thought u meant like to mix it up for 30 seconds in a 5 second span of time i got so confused man lolol

6. HAHAH been there done that...no worries man

7. Dude, if this works let me know. You should use heavy cream, it's all fat.

8. Or just add like a tsp or 2 of cannabutter to regular hot chocolate, never tried it but I think read it somewhere... Hermmm.... but yeah if you have butter...

9. @knack alright I might put a little in but a all heavy cream is not going to taste good

@sok ya i dont have cannabutter and dont see me making it anytime soon.

10. how would half and half work as a sub?

11. OP, What are you talking aboutwith this recipe. Does this req or not require cannabutter?

I was honestly surprised, i was thinking this was a single serving thing or decarb methodd :D

12. use coconut oil.

13. The recipe does not use canna butter. I assume you can put canna butter in already made hot chocolate but this recipe does not call for it.

14. I think it would work better.

15. did this. made the butter by itself bearable(but by that time it was mixed with the chocolate) but not the best. could still see it and taste it. def interesting though

16. I think using some half and half but mostly will work/taste the best since all half and half would be nasty tasty. Also how would coconut oil taste and work?

17. can you first make a review of it like how the high is and how much weed you need to really feel it, because if i make this and waste all that bud ima be mad

18. I am still saving up the ABV. The reason I posted this up before trying it is because its my first recipe I ever written so I just wanted to let more experienced edible eaters review it. If you try it before i do it is your risk...I am going to try it in less then a month.

19. The idea is sound.

Put a glass of milk with a touch of oil to boil and set my grinder in the pot. Before the milk reached a full boil I took it off. There is a slight smell but it's not noticeable outside a 2 yard radius. Put in chocolate syrup and drank her down.

Bud taste is noticeable but pleasant. I would suggest at least a G, or maybe it hasn't fully hit. Either way enjoy

20. This isn't too different than my tried and true dorm edibles method, I used the milk for making oatmeal though. I put the bud in WHOLE milk and made a ghetto double boiler by suspending the milk/bud container in boiling water, bringing the milk to a slight simmer for about twenty minutes mixing occasionally, mainly to keep milk from turning gummy on the bottom. I'd never do the milk extraction with anything but straight schwag because it isn't as efficient as other methods and I wouldn't do it at all without whole milk.