Pot Head Radio

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Ryan Smokey B, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Just came up with a killer (or maybe I'm just stoned) idea! Well.. here is how it goes: I smoked a blunt of of pretty good beasters then bonged some dank I've never seen before when my buddy called who had just burned too. Don't know if anyone does this but we just talk about bullsh*t and its real funny. Anyways I goy the idea (because anyone who is around us when we do this can't stop laughing either, even if they AREN'T baked) that we should be the host of a radio show for all smokers. Of course we would talk BS.. take calls.. and play badass music from Bob Marley to Ween to Public Enemy to daaaamn Jimmy Buffet. So we were wondering how to go about starting a radio show to thinking about just taping one on youtube.com Yeah, idk i may just be retarted right now but I think it could work..especially on youtube because we could have cool ass guests.. What do you guys think?:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. that could work..it would be hilarious!

3. That sounds like a good idea. I don't know what it takes to start a show that broadcasts over the radio, but you could do something like a podcast or broacast over the internet if you set up a website. Most radio stations have a website with a player set up so listeners can tune in from around the world.

I'd listen!