Pot Has No Medical Purpose: Feds

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GreenMarie, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Link here

Take a look at this: here

Let me know your thoughts :smoke:

2. OK !! Thats settled ...Last one to leave..... Shut The Lights

3. Hmm And scientific facts have no scientific facts :rolleyes:

4. D FUCK I COMMENTED ON IT AND THEY REMOVED IT TWICCCEEEE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. who cares, if they won't accept it now, they will soon.

everything in time.

there's so much research supporting us that only the ignorant still think it's bad.

6. The ignorant just happen to rule and be in charge of our every move and desision :mad:

7. they're not in charge if there's a black market

but i'm just being the devils advocate

8. I know it just makes me mad That there corrupt bastards and people just let them control us like fucking sheep :mad: fuck the government fuck the police We need a better system

9. Jesus Christ why 39 pages!!!!

10. They're fighting a losing war... with the number of pot smokers in America and the support it's getting from more and more big names I couldn't see them holding out for more then another 15 years max; 10 is already more then I'd expect.

More and more states will continue to say "fuck you" and capitalize off the huge profits they can make from selling/taxing it and eventually the Government, or rather the Pharmaceutical industry and other Fortune 500 companies that will take a heavy loss, will be forced to abandoned their cause. Even if/when it is completely legal to the point anyone can grow at anytime they'd still make a killing because American + Pot Head makes for one lazy mother fucker whom A LOT of are not going to bother growing their own they'll simply buy it.

Just like with alcohol; the people are going to tell them how it's going to happen. With more and more people actually becoming educated on the matter they don't have long to keep capitalizing off hemp alternatives. Enough is enough.

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. And lawsuits will follow.

12. Pharmaceutical company CEOs are giving each other high fives down at the golf course.

13. So the DEA is basing their facts on the DHHS's recommendation. In their statement
    (1) Marijuana has a high potential for abuse. The DHHS evaluation and the
    additional data gathered by DEA show that marijuana has a high potential for
    abuse
    . ( So alcohol has no abuse factors, or is it that after these agency people get done with a day of ruining our lives. They want to go home or to a bar and have a drink)
    (2) Marijuana has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. (Or is it that the medical community doesn't want to lose the benefits of big pharmaceutical corporations. Who are going out for a few drinks after work or going home and indulging in just a few glasses of wine?)
    (3) Marijuana lacks accepted safety for use under medical supervision. (So they cannot control the amount of THC in different Cannabis strains or the amount of Cannabis a patient uses. ( They cannot control the amount of alcohol one consumes! Or who complains to their psychiatrist they are stressed out and gets a script for Valium or a stronger pharmaceutical!)
    Yet, the DHHS states that long-term, regular use of marijuana can lead to physical dependence and withdrawal following discontinuation as well as psychic addiction or dependence and they know this how. When was the last time someone from the DEA or the DHHS used Cannabis for an extended time. I hate repeating myself, however I would bet a years wages that the greater percent of them goes out for a few drinks. After racking their brains on how to pump the propaganda machine why Cannabis should not be reclassified.
    How many of the top DEA or DHHS officials watch a family member in chronic pain. Get scripts for opiates like Oxycontin or Opana (purified morphine) and see that loved one turn into an addicted zombie.
    Get one huge pharmaceutical company behind Cannabis and this will all go away. We all know that corporations run this country. Which is sad as I served my country for 6 years and I never recited " I pledge allegiance to the United Corporations of America". We the people need to keep hammering on our elected officials. Make them realize they are our employees and we are their board of directors.
    Okay I have to get off my soap box and make sure my wife takes her prescribed purified money sucking morphine (Opana). Spinal cancer and 7 back surgeries and though a good Indica makes her feel almost normal. She cannot touch it because a urine test and her pain management doctor will cut her off her zombie meds.

Thank You for reading this. I am sorry I ranted on but reading the cited paper at
    http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/PDFgate.cgi.pdf made me extremely upset and I only read the first few of the 39 pages of propaganda.

14. peerblock ftw

15. That's terrible the government are truley evil

16. Our government is the worst right now... smh. The herb has been around and used for medical reasons since ancient times. The research is there!

17. It's truly disgusting to see that we still have this level of ignorance running the drug enforcement laws in our country. Someone needs to step in and do something. There are truly sick people out there who can benefit from all of cannabis' many wonderful properties, aside from the thousands of us who just want to be free to enjoy the therapeutic and enjoyable effects of the herb.

18. They are going to go down in history with the idiots who thought/still think the earth is flat. They ignore the facts for whatever reasons. (Most likely financial and political in this case). But at least WE know the truth about the benefits of MJ. I probably wouldn't be alive with out it. I have a chronic health problem that makes me throw up all the time, and MJ is the only way I can eat.

19. That's what i usually say, this is just a phase we used to think the world was flat then we suppresed the truth we used to think loads of stupid shit, we used to think there wasn't aliens but now we know, well the government still like to pretend there aren't :rolleyes: