Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danky Stanky, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So I got almost too hight last night (solid 10), and me and my friend raped my pantry. Today I feel like shit and still feel kinda high. I know that eating a whole lot of food makes you feel bad later, but I wanted to know why. Like what is the science behind that? I was also wondering if doing things like drinking monster or coffee while high will kill your high. Is there anything that you can do unintentionally to kill your high (or vice versa)?

2. monster will just kill YOU

3. Thc is a slower downer (for lack of better word) and caffeine is a speeder upper (again) so yes, it brings you down

4. Because you ate more shit then what your stomach wants to hold? Its not that hard to realize why eating a lot would make you feel like shit, man.

5. good thing u dint multiply!!

haha

:bongin:

6. I think you are thinking of Depressant and Stimulant

7. I realize that eating too much makes your stomach hurt. I overeat occasionally but it always seems 10x worse If I do it while high. I guess maybe I don't realize how much I'm eating when I'm high...that could be the case. The way my friend explained to me to not eat a lot while high made it sound like there was some chemical reason that It would feel worse...

8. Weed isn't a depressant. And just exercise and you'll feel good..

9. You ate too much so your body treats the stuff in your stomach as a poison, that's why you get the shitty feeling in the morning. It's nothing the weed did. It's super easy to over eat when your high we all do it. I try just eat before I smoke and then just drink water afterwards.

10. I drink monsters every once and awhile. I conserve them. They do not make me less high, they just give me a bit of a mental boost and keep me awake, haha.

And I only had "weed hangover" as a amateur smoker.

11. Never experienced this. I always feel super refreshed in the morning when I smoke before bed. Although, if I eat a ton of food when I'm not high and it's too much, I feel icky later. I'd imagine it's just from your body having to work harder to metabolise all the extra food. I'm no gastroenterologist though. ;)

12. when i smoke close to when im going to bed and i have to get up early i feel like i get a weed hangover too. if i get the same amount of sleep on a night i dont smoke it seems like its a lot easier to get up. when i do and wake up early its harder to get out of bed, its even more comfortable

13. For every action there's an equal and oppesite reaction. Anything you put in your body that feels as good as weed or any other drug for that matter will cause a some type of hangover.

Eating will kill your high. All your blood will rush to aid your digestion. This depends on how high you are though.

14. It's also bcuz your eating a bunch of food before bed. So instead of your body recovering while your asleep, it's still working to digest the food, which it never really fully digests until you get up, walk around, and drink some water.

15. very good point

16. I was the International Space Station orbiting around cybertron... if that is any indication to how high I was... ;)

Does drinking soda have any adverse effects as well?

17. If I go to sleep super stoned, I wake up and still feel a little high, but not really. Sorry, I don't know why, but it's true. I feel tired and just "in a different world" feeling.

18. Agreed. I always sleep longer than usual and it takes me forever to get out of bed the mornings after I smoke...unless I smoke when I wake up, then that fixes the issue of course

19. it has happened to me before, but i like it

when i have weed hangover i just eat something and then sleep more or a nice couchlock