Pot gives a massive headache

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TallMike, Oct 3, 2019.

1. All right. I just harvested a marijuana plant early. It turned Hermie on me so didn't have time to flush. It Was minimum two weeks early I cured it for two weeks I know it's not enough. But I tried it yesterday and it gave me a massive headache and was depressed after. Anybody else knows if that happens when its not ready or flushed? or was it just a bad day? Thanks.

Sent from my KFKAWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Your depressed because your weed gave you a headache?? o_O

3. #3 TallMike, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Lol no I got depresd with a headeach. Lol im French so yeah my writing might be off a bit. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Early harvest = immature THC with almost no CBD present gives a jittery short lived high that is usually accompanied by a nasty headache.
    You learned a hard lesson.
    Let the plants mature no matter what.
    Nothing you can do with it now except mix it 50% 50% with some full term herb. That will take the sharp edge off it and it won't be a total loss.

The wife and I got into a huge fight a couple of years ago and she ripped out 2 plants that were about 3 weeks early. It was the same issues you ran into and the fix was to mix it with full tem herb.

BNW

5. Confirms what I thaught. Thanks allot! Beleve it or not. Lol Ive been growing for 20 years and never ever got issues untill 1 year ago. But I use to grow in soil with only 20 20 20 nutes and big buds. Lol now that I'm trying to maximize my yeld all kinds of problem are poping up! Almost want to go back to small buds. Lol at least it was good! Hehe sorry had to rant a bit. Love growing tho! Have a good one bud.

• Like Like x 1