Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Farmers in UK get busted from videos on YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the hellion, Mar 2, 2009.

1. stupid fuckers....lol

2. Okay man I totally agree with you that you shouldn't post your grow up on youtube (to some extent) however that news source really needs to get it's facts straight. Honestly, there were like at least 10 plants in the picture and the paper said the estimated value was 720$. lol

3. thats what i was thinking

4. #5 wein-dog12, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    i thought it was just a stock photo

edit: or maybe its just fucking garbage weed....lol

5. it's the dudes fault for posting his username as his real name.

6. They probably meant $720k

7. those are just pictures of other crops, if you read the caption under it it says it's from a home in mexico

according to the article it appears the dipshit posted the video on youtube and used his real name? had it coming if that's the truth.. sounds like it was just some guy with a single plant showing it off. hope he learned his lesson and will excersize some discression in future grows!

8. Yup, he's right. I was little confused myself for a min there, lol :smoking:

No shit, that must of been at least one plant.. I don't know the laws in UK, but in Canada/USA I believe one plant equals one pound. I may not be right though, but I think it doesn't matter about its size, or if its budding or not.

Happy blazing GC :)

9. Dale is right. There were 3 different pot pictures all of different grow ops. However the guy in the news story only had one plant.

10. what an idiot he deserves to get caught when u put ur real name in ur video of ur grow op on youtube.

and that just sucks that they did this for only one plant. owned to the max