Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot delivery (Montreal)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cdnr, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So I live in west Montreal. I was recently told about the super awesome idea of pot delivery. I don't have a car so travel is a pain in the ass. How would one go about finding a delivery guy in and around my area? :confused:

2. Smells like bacon in here.

3. Funny, kinda in the middle of smoking right now :) 2 foot roor anyone? :)
    Edit: Maybe 1.5 foot lol gf and I can't decide. AK47 is delicous

4. Not allowed here.
    Get out Apprentice.

5. Get...get goin... Get!

Shoo! Get! Get outta here!

6. For someone whose been here longer than a year, i was shocked to see your rep bar so small, then i read your post. Dont be such a dickhead. Hes asking how, not asking for one.

If theres any headshops around, just post up outside of one and talk to people, see if theyre down to hit you up with a connect!

7. Good call, thanks. Yeah sorry, didn't mean to bring such hate.

8. Uhm? He's asking how he can find someone to drive around for him and deliver the pot he is selling.

Good sir, that is against the rules. :smoke:

If he was asking how he can find a dealer that's all good. But asking how to sell your weed?

9. #9 olylongbord11, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011

Ahh my bad, totaly misread it, im sorry!!!

Statement still stands though, just post up outside a LHS. My friends and i did this while my brother was pickin out a piece, met a lot of interesting people just chillin

10. It's what stoners do lol, no apology needed. :hello:

OP, you're going to need to look elsewhere.

11. The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.

12. He didn't ask for a hookup directly.

He asked how he would find a delivery man.

All you've got to do is make connections. Once you think you're done meeting new people, meet some more.

13. Discussing ways to sell your weed is against the rules.

Not the fact he's asking how to find some connections.

14. No fuckin way, really? What other random facts does curt behold!?

15. I want to know how I can find a dealer that does delivery. Meaning they come TO YOUso you can BUY not sell. Frig I'm stoned. Sorry it was my error I mistyped it in the original post

16. Ah HA! I was right! Still apoligizing to the guy above for being rude, but yea, another tip is if you have any friends that smoke, ask em. If theyre good friends they should be more than happy to hook a brother up

17. [quote name='"Laith"'] Discussing ways to sell your weed is against the rules.

Not the fact he's asking how to find some connections.[/quote]

Tell me when he asked how to be a delivery man.

Even if he did; it's pretty fucking straight forward... Buy a car

18. Well then, if that's the case, it's not against the rules and I apologize.

I only have one suggestion - usually people I make friends with are willing to come meet me and sell, rather than me go all the way to them.

Really, most people won't do it unless they like you or you're willing to pay for the gas.

And vape his post lacks the information to tell if he is asking how to find someone who will deliver his weed or how to find someone who will deliver him weed. He obviously meant the latter now that he's specified.

19. 2 pages of people discussing the rules

20. Like we haven't seen a thread like that before ;)