POT COPS funny video of cops smoking up and almost getting busted!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zeroeffect, Apr 24, 2012.

1. #1 zeroeffect, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    A New and upcoming 420 Comedy web series. Worth a laugh! (x-post /trees) : videos reddit link

My friends and I made this for 4:20, it will be the first of a series of pot smoking cops!
    The video shows 2 cops getting high until another officer busts them.
    Please let us know what you think of it! Thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCdrPh90Ak&feature=g-all-u&context=G20f48dbFAAAAAAAAUAA"]Pot Cops (Pilot Ep1.01) - YouTube[/ame]

:wave::D:smoke:

2. *that awkward moment when you open a thread only to find it's someone's first post which just happens to be a 6 minute long video that looks potentially funny but nobody has commented on it so you dont know what to do and abandon the thread entirely*

3. The plot is great and it looks like it has good potential. Keep it up man, looking forward to seeing how the characters develop.

4. With better and more interesting/funny dialogue, it has insane potential... Keep up the work. good luck man :smoke:

5. lmao this is sick dude :smoke:

6. First time here for a little selfish promotion!:hello:

I shared on cannabis culture as well. Hope you liked the video. Now that I found this place, I'll contribute more and get to know everyone!

Hello :wave:

7. We are going to be producing 12 more episodes to this series! Thank you for the support!

We are going to have the cops in different situations with small story arcs for each character. The season finally should WOW everyone!

I'll keep posting more vids here if you guys do not mind!:smoke:

8. Thanks for subscribing! We all appreciate it!:hello:

9. Thank you! We have two writers now. I look forward to hearing what you think of the rest of our episodes!

10. I am anxious to watch! Please also remember I wasn't insulting, think of it more as constructive criticism.. I wish u guys luck with the next episodes, and I'll for sure check them out! :smoke:

I am wondering, when you said you have "two wrriters", does this mean they are saying line for line from a dialogue, or is there a bit of improvisation involved?

I'm asking cuz I wouldn't be able to keep to dialogue worth shit whilst getting baked.. Near impossible for me :bongin:

11. the this shit is funny looking forward to watching the rest of the vids

12. The two writers are collaborating on the story arcs. One writes 6 episodes, as does the other. Then they come together and try to make everything flow.

Thanks for any criticism we can get! We can never grow without it!:smoke:

I find that there is no better way to write, or act, but from experience!:smoking:

13. Thank you! We are trying to get everything ready, so that we can do a 7 day shoot. This should net us 5-7 episodes. All that we are waiting on right now is the writers. Everything else is pretty much a go. maybe pick up the props this weekend!