Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Cookies on a Cruise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Spadeez, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Okay, so here's the plan. I booked a cruise for my spring break and I smoke every single day. I'm not about to give up (being high), especially when I'm on a CRUISE. This would be the ideal time to do it. 

So I've been thinking of ways to get some product on the ship, here's my plan. 

Make the cookies, (Bad Kitty Smiles recipe), and put about 6 of them in a Chips Ahoy bag and reseal it the best I can. Throw in a few extra snacks into a small bag (so it doesn't look like I'm just bringing one bag of cookies lol) and bring them all aboard. There's no way this could be tracked right? There's no actual plant matter in the cookies, just the THC infused butter. And they will be sealed up back in a chips ahoy bag with similar looking cookies. Idk if they have dogs at ports now or what security is like

I just want to know other peoples experiences with cruises and edibles. 

(Before you comment saying, omg another smuggling post, please mind that no one is yet to answer this question the way intended). 

If it helps, I'm on carnival cruise.

I was also thinking, if not chips ahoy. I would go to world market and get a bag of foreign cookies to bring with me and if they tell me I can't bring snacks, I'll act like it's a gift from a relative overseas and maybe they'll allow it if it had some kind of sentimental value lol. Any thoughts?

2. literally just throw your cookies in a ziploc bag or tupperware container and bring em on. Unless there are nugs of weed sticking out of them, they can't do anything, as it would take lab testing to prove that there was anything illegal in them. 

3. I would personally take two bags an eighth in each double wrapped and put them on each side of your ballsackBut your not me i guess, just make a bunch of regular cookies with them to disguise it

4. just take weed bro, throw it in your bag inside some socks or something.

5. Ok when the cruise stops at Jamaica go buy some weed.

6. Bring a dub and roll spliffs or blunts or something, plus the cookies. You know your gonna wanna smoke on a cruise (SERIOUSLY!!!)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum