Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Cookie prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datguy99, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Is 20 dollars for a 120 mg cookie a bad deal

2. Umm idk a lot about edibles but that sound really bad if it's only 120 mg....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. it depends on where you live... In California I can walk down to the dispensary and get a 120mg Chocolate bar for 10 bucks. 120mg is pretty strong 1/4th will get me a good mellow high for an hour or so after it kicks in. (fyi im a gram a day daily smoker) 

4. Well a gram is 1000mg and the thc% in most medical grade is around 20% so with a gram of bud there is 200mg of thc and you are paying 10 or fifteen dollars max. With the edible you are getting 120mg for 20 dollars so no I would probably only pay 10 dollars for an edible that size

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Cheeba chews deca dose that is 175MG of thc sells for 24$ and bhang bars are 180MG and sell for 30$. Those are real brand name edibles though, ones made in a dispensary or at home won't have as exact MG 

6. #6 As Above So Below, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Dude I'd say horrible price. First of all how is he measuring this 120 mg? I doubt he is doing exact measurement so you can bet he's fucking with you. Even when I am dankkk fucking edibles I NEVER charge more than 10 a brownie...

I usually use a Q or half and i make my money that way. If I use more than a Q of course I am going to charge more, there's more THC in there.

I just would never buy edibles from someone because they can definitely rip you off.

I make it all myself lol.

7. No that's a bad deal. Cookie wise I got one that was around 60 mg for 5 dollars at the dispensary. So your cookie is worth about 10 bucks. 
    A month ago my friend hooked me up with a quad dose 800mg caramel (200mg x4) from the dispensary and that was only 10 bucks.  

8. Yeah $20 is far too high...make your own, your brain will thank you.