Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot by Noid

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MickFoster, May 18, 2023.

1. Does anyone have any experience with the Noid 3 in 1 Infuser, Extractor, Decarb machine?
    51Fact3gbIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

2. #3 Tokintb12, May 18, 2023
    Last edited: May 18, 2023
    Never heard of them
    Recent release
    Looks like an Ardent FX with a French press coffee maker

I like the pipette feature
    The ethanol evaporation is cool, if they could figure out reclaim that would be nice

Market this toward care providers
    I'm considering it because of the portability but can it be used daily 2X-3X

Its hauling a heavy load with all those features

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Joker1121 , @rpangelov

Thoughts?
    It does recover solvent which would save a lot of money
    I mistakenly questioned the device about this in my post
    Loaded with equipment right now so I'm not sure I want to add the latest device
    Maybe wait for a review
    Don't want to buy it and have it die in the middle of a process at a patients house

• Like Like x 1
  4. It looks pretty nice! I have no experience with that type of devices but if it recovers the alcohol, in a long term it will earn your money back. Although I now use grain alcohol only for the final wash, still it’s expensive stuff in the long term especially with bigger quantities.

5. I received the unit today and the packaging was amazing.........second to none.
    The machine is heavy and is very sturdy.
    I plan on making some oil for canna caps tomorrow with 1/2 oz. of weed.
    I hope it lives up to the claims.
    I also plan on settling my lecithin question for myself........I'm going to make some caps with lecithin in the oil and some without to compare.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Please post your results as the alcohol recovery makes it worthwhile
    Some pics or video of the recovery would be great
    Good luck and hoping it works well

7. I can imagine that a heavy and sturdy machine gives you confidence in its performance. It's great that you're planning to make some oil for canna caps tomorrow. Experimenting with different ingredients like lecithin sounds interesting. It's a good idea to compare the results with and without lecithin to see the difference it makes.

I'm sure many people, including myself, would love to see your results and how the alcohol recovery process goes. Sharing some pictures or a video of the recovery would be fantastic. It adds a visual element and helps others understand the process better.