Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot butter isnt settling like normal

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PublicToker, May 31, 2018.

1. I made a batch of weed butter today 2 Oz of herb for 2 pounds of butter but for some reason the butter is settling at the bottom instead of the top. Anyone have any idea if i some how destroyed my butter? Thanks !

2. How did you make your butter?

3. Ok problem solved the butter did seperate to the top. The water on the bottom was just a whitish color making me think it was butter on the bottom. I made the butter by grinding 2 oz bud and baking it in the oven for around 20 minutes at 240f and then i threw that in the crockpot with 2 pounds of butter and 4 cups of water i stirred it a few times. After it went in the fridge to seperate. Does anyone see flaws with my recipe?

4. That's the way I do mine. Longer it's in the crockpot the more potent it gets. How long did you let it simmer in the crock pot?

I would also recommend getting soy lecithin . Really stepped up my edible game once I started adding it 20180602_151935.jpg

5. I let this batch go for just over 5 hours i was in a rush to make some edibles. Its a light green color and in the past its been alot darker. if i use this current batch of butter and add a oz of some bud will it become more potent? Or is there a cap on what can be absorbed.

Does any one have good edible recipes ? I have butter and about 2oz of bud to work with