Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pot brownies with oil help please

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by particle0, Mar 3, 2009.

1. has anyone done this method ? i dont have time to esplain it all but basicly you grind up ya weed put it in a frying pan with oil so it covers it and put it on less than a simmer and heat it stiring for about 25-30m then u strain it out with a filter and you use that oil like you would normal oil in brownies. i want to know if this method works rather than making cannabutter

2. oh yeah, it works alright

3. My friend did this the other day. He said it worked well. Had many delicious brownies.

Good luck with it.

4. Let us know how it goes

5. That's how i've made mine the past 2 times.. but i really let the weed stay in there for a while.. like an hour or so.

6. Did it work well?

7. it worked perfect

8. made about 10 batches so far this way (recipe in signature) and they always work